Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To whom it may concern

Due to money problems (more specifically, I have no fucking money), I have been having a hard time making it to the theater. I hope my loyal readers will forgive a lack of reviews of new films. In the meantime, I am putting together a few more looks back at those film franchises we all got so excited about before Hollywood pounded them into the ground and out of our cultural vernacular. Also, I may, if money problems don't prove a factor, be putting together a Spielberg retrospective, which could be a lot of fun, or could be an absolute train wreck, or as much of a train wreck as blogging will allow. So stay tuned, dear reader. Watching a series of three films in close proximity can be a difficult task, especially when multiple people have to agree on the series before the viewing commences. Requests are encouraged, but don't get too excited. Unless my prostitution career takes off, I can't see myself able to publish much unless I can borrow it from a friend.

No comments: