Friday, October 23, 2009

When Swines Flew

My plan was to see A Serious Man, Big Fan and Paranormal Activity this weekend, but there's a distinct possibility I have either swine flu or bacterial pneumonia and if I caused the next Black Death I would feel at least a little bit bad.

In the meantime, I'll try and get the next few Mindscape of Michael Bay reviews up and maybe get a classic review or two in there. Sorry to all my loyal readers for the recent lull in activity, I've been dealing with school and personal problems, not to mention I'm sharing a Netflix account.

So while I burn the buboes off with a torch and suck the puss out with a cobra, go find something else to do. But don't leave me forever, my self-esteem is tied to your comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to see A Serious Man real bad. I love the Coen brothers and its getting good reviews.